- Finding The Best Guitar Strings Takes Some Practice
- Finding The Right Guitar Jazz Chords Chart
- The Best Guitar Lessons On DVD
- The Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars
- Steel Guitar Strings vs Nylon Guitar Strings: Which Is Better?
- Getting Started With Guitar Chords for Jazz
- Finding Parts For An Acoustic Guitar
- The Parts Of An Acoustic Guitar
- What Are The Parts Of The Fender Bass Guitar?
- What To Look For In Bass Guitar Lessons
Daily Archives: September 6, 2011
Where do you go when you are beginning to learn the guitar chords jazz musicians use most in their music? It can be fairly easy to find a guitar jazz chords charts these days, but you need to take several … Continue reading
One of the best places to start a search for acoustic guitar parts in on-line. There are several sites to visit to find just what is needed. Parts of an acoustic guitar do not have to cost much. There are … Continue reading
If you truly wish to learn to play an acoustic guitar, you must first know the parts of the acoustic guitar. Each part has a specific function, and knowing each function can make the difference between a guitar that sounds … Continue reading
The Fender bass is a solid, competent product. It shares many design similarities with the Stratocaster and Squier, and the parts are representative of most basic four-string bass models. Listed below are the parts of a Fender bass guitar. Fender … Continue reading
Many consider the bass to be the guitar’s simpler cousin. After all, it has fewer strings and bass music almost never involves chords. In reality, though, the bass presents a number of challenges that many musicians cannot easily overcome. If … Continue reading